Today, April 6, 2016 is National Walking Day!
The American Heart Association recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate physical activity per week for adults… That’s only “20 Minutes” per day… easy cheesy…
It’s so easy to do…
- Work full time?
- Get up from your desk and use your 15 minute breaks to walk the stairs or walk around your complex
- What about your lunch breaks? Can eat and walk at the same time LOL
- Going shopping?
- Park your car in the farthest spot you can find and walk to the shops
- Going out to eat?
- Can you walk there? Why not right?
- Going to the Beach?
- Try taking a walk when you’ve had enough of laying on the sand
- Have a dog?
- Well.. that’s easy… doggies need exercise too!
See.. it’s really easy to get in 20 minutes of walking every day. And before you know it, you’ve created a new habit to last a life time!
Try it.. GET UP NOW!