Ok folks, this is the best recipe of the Century. I found this on Pinterest. Pinned it, made it and it’s a winner. There is NO baking involved… just a 1 minute on the stove top, mix, , drop, cool and that’s it! 15 minutes total!
I’m serious… not joking….and guess what? It’s so low in calories, fat and sugar..you will want to eat the entire plate in one sitting…
Peanut Butter Nutella Oatmeal Nuggets
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (I used Laura Scudder’s)
- 3 cups quick oats
- 2 cups sugar (I used 1 cup sugar and 1 cup Splenda)
- 1/4 cup cocoa (natural unsweetened)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk (I used skim)
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a medium pot mix cocoa, sugar/Splenda, milk and margarine. Boil for 1 minute and remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients (oats, Nutella, PB, salt, vanilla) and mix until coated. With a spoon make droplets onto a cookie sheet or plate covered with wax paper or tin foil and refrigerate. Serve after chilled. Makes approximately 36 pcs.