The hot weather is fast approaching (or should I say..it’s actually lagging behind here in LA)… but will hit us hard anytime now through September…
And the key is to keep your inner body temperature cool and comfortable.
Try these great ways to hydrate without having to gulp down that “infamous” 8-Glasses of H2O………
- Cucumbers contain 96% water – toss in your favorite salad or just nibble on some slices with some hummus!
- Celery contains 95% water – Have 2 stalks with some peanut butter for a fun afternoon snack
- Tomatoes contain 94.5% water – Throw some grape tomatoes with balls of mozzarella and basil leaves on some skewers for a great caprese appetizer
- Watermelon is 91.5% water and is an excellent source of lycopene!
- Spinach is 91% water and will give you 15% of your daily Vitamin E needs in just 1 cup!
- Berries, berries and more berries • Strawberries 91%, Raspberries and Blueberries 85% and Blackberries 88% • Wow blend for a great smoothie or top your favorite yogurt for an amazing array of flavors and nutrients